Applications to the Co-op Program are accepted annually in the first three weeks of the fall term. The application period for 2016 is September 6th, 9:00am – September 23, 4:30pm.
Students who apply will be invited to participate in an Intake Interview upon review of their application. Entrance into the program is based on:
- Applications are accepted from students in the Fall of their 2nd or 3rd year of study. Students who have recently transferred into the School of Kinesiology or have completed 60 or more credits toward their degree should consult with the Co-op Coordinator prior to applying.
- Academic standing –70%,
- Communication skills (both written and verbal),
- Maturity and co-op career motivation,
- Willingness to relocate for co-op work terms,
- Commitment to apply to a broad range of Kinesiology related positions, and
- Willingness to abide by the School of Kinesiology Program Terms and Conditions
You are also invited to contact the Co-op Coordinator, Simone Longpre at email@example.com or at 604-822-4794 for more details.
The application period for 2016 is now closed