The Kinesiology Co-op Program is more than a great learning experience; it’s a paid work opportunity.
That means you get a paycheque, real-life work responsibilities that build job-ready skills and contact with applied health and sport administration organizations. The Kinesiology Co-op program will provide you with the opportunity to launch your career in the field of human kinetics and related disciplines, as well as prepare you for further education and careers in the health field.
The Kinesiology Co-op Program will help you build the skills you need to expand your network, secure work terms that will act as stepping stones as you explore and refine your career goals, and build your confidence when seeking employment now and upon graduation. Co-op staff will guide and support you throughout the job search and work term placement process.
Kinesiology Co-op work terms are available in the following areas:
- Wellness – community based, corporate
- High Performance/Personal training
- Sport development agencies/Sport governing bodies
- Sport marketing/management
- Rehabilitation – work re-conditioning, physical therapy, cardiac rehab
- Exercise/physiology testing
- Prosthetics and orthotics