Applications to the Co-op Program are accepted annually in the first three weeks of the fall term.
Kinesiology students are eligible to apply when they have second or third year standing in the Kinesiology program, however it is advantageous to apply as early as you are eligible. International and transfer students are eligible to apply.
Entrance into the program is based on:
- Academic standing – 70%,
- Communication skills (both written and verbal),
- Maturity and co-op career motivation,
- Willingness to relocate for co-op work terms,
- Commitment to apply to a broad range of Kinesiology related positions, and
- Willingness to abide by the School of Kinesiology Program Terms and Conditions
If you are interested in co-op and would like to learn more, please contact the Co-op Coordinator, Simone Longpré at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 604-822-4794.
The application period for 2018 is now closed.