Applications to the Co-op Program are accepted annually in the first three weeks of the fall term.
Ideally, Kinesiology students apply in their second year of study, however, third year students are also eligible to apply. Students who apply will be invited to participate in an Intake Interview upon review of their application. Entrance into the program is based on:
- Academic standing – 70%,
- Communication skills (both written and verbal),
- Maturity and co-op career motivation,
- Willingness to relocate for co-op work terms,
- Commitment to apply to a broad range of Kinesiology related positions, and
- Willingness to abide by the School of Kinesiology Program Terms and Conditions
For more information, please contact the Co-op Coordinator, Simone Longpre at email@example.com or at 604-822-4794 for more details.
The application period for 2017 is now closed.