This stream offers increased flexibility for students, allowing them to choose electives that suit their interests and career pursuits. This stream prepares students for the kinesiology career of their choice or for advanced studies in liberal arts or sciences. Students are able to complete minors in Land and Food Systems, science, arts, or commerce.
Please follow this link for registration information.
Program Planning Notes
- Students planning to apply to professional health science programs such as Physiotherapy and Medicine are strongly encouraged to determine the necessary undergraduate requirements that are available in other faculties such as Science and Arts.
- Students in the Interdisciplinary stream must, as a minimum, complete an additional 18 credits of non-KIN electives, of which at least 12 credits must be at the 300/400 level. Students are advised to note prerequisites for 300/400-level non-KIN electives.
- All students must complete 30 credits of KIN courses at the 300/400 level.
- All students must complete 48 credits at the 300/400 level.
- Students are able to complete arts, commerce, nutritional sciences or science minors.
Note: This template is for reference only. To fill in this form, you will need to use Adobe Reader. Some browsers will open the PDF, but do not allow form filling. In this case, save the file and then open it using Adobe Reader.
Suggested Course Sequence
|Year 1||Year 2|
|Year 3||Year 4|
Note: For a list of KIN undergraduate courses and their descriptions visit the Course Outlines page.
Friendly reminder: Degree Navigator is not compatible with the KIN degree, and students should request a Program Check from the KIN Advising Office to see their progress on their degree.
For advising purposes, Credit/D/Fail must be discussed in-person. Students must come in to advising for an appointment before selecting this option for a course.