Pacific Blue Cross has been British Columbia’s leading benefits provider for 75 years. We are an independent, not-for-profit society with strong roots in BC’s health care system. Together with our subsidiary BC Life, we provide health, dental, life, disability and travel coverage for approximately 1.5 million British Columbians through employee group plans and through individual plans for those who do not have coverage with their employers.
We are fueled by a commitment to keep health care sustainable for all British Columbians. Through our Community Connection Health Foundation, we also provide funding to community organizations with a focus on alleviating mental illness and chronic disease. We’re interested in finding people who want to make a difference and who will take advantage of every opportunity to build a career with us.
Pacific Blue Cross offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, fitness programs, and an onsite gym and cafeteria. Our workplace culture values health and wellness, continuing education, environmental sustainability and giving back to the community.
We are currently recruiting for a temporary Program Manager, Health and Wellness to join our Group Business team at our head-office, located in Burnaby.
Under the general direction of the Senior Vice President, Group Business performs a variety of duties relating to the promotion of Health and Wellness services to current clients and prospects.
- Demonstrate and promote PBC wellness programs at worksite events, conferences and trade shows.
- Cross-promote full suite of services and products available from PBC to senior decision makers.
- Deliver all aspects of project management including timeline and budget management, vendor management, communications, program delivery and evaluation.
- Analyze and apply current health promotion research to ensure client specific program delivery success.
- Completion of post-secondary education in health promotion, kinesiology, or related field.
- Three or more years of experience in customer service or the group insurance environment.
- Specialized training in Sales, Marketing and Insurance an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally, internally and externally.
- Work involves scheduled travel outside the Lower Mainland.
- Vehicle required for travel.
Please apply via our website at: http://www.pbchbs.com/Corp/company/careers/
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only short listed candidates will be contacted.