Front Desk Staff
Volunteer or Employment?
Employer email address
204-4580 Hastings Street, V5C 2K4
Number of positions available
OrganizationINSYNC PHYSIO BURNABY HEIGHTS
Job/volunteer posting URL
Insync Physiotherapy – Burnaby, BC
PHYSIOTHERAPY & SPORTS INJURIES CLINIC
Start date: January 2018
** We’re looking for someone to work various part time shifts Monday to Friday 7am – 1pm or 1 – 7pm.
** The schedule may change with each school semester so this position is ideal for someone already in school, preferably someone in Kinesiology or related fields.
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Be able to communicate with clients from booking appointments to complex interactions.
* Community oriented
* Willing to Learn and be flexible
* Multi-task, have excellent time management skills, be a an excellent listener, and to be able to greet and help clients feel comfortable in the clinic
* Must be able to be able to use word, Microsoft office programs to assist in the electronic filing, and be very competent with computers
* Enjoys being and working with people
* Committed to providing excellent level of service.
* Working in a team environment and being able to take initiative to fulfill your duties & responsibilities
The ideal candidate will also have learning opportunities about the health care industry first hand by working with some of the top Physiotherapists and health care providers in Vancouver / Burnaby
2-3 shifts per week
How to apply
Please email your resumes to the Clinic Manager, Maria Frolova <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Posting expiration date02/27/2018