Volunteer or Employment?
Employer email address
Number of positions available
Job/volunteer posting URL
Insync Physiotherapy – Burnaby, BC
PHYSIOTHERAPY & SPORTS INJURIES CLINIC
Start date: ASAP
** We're looking for someone to work various shifts Monday to Friday 1 – 7pm shifts.
** The schedule may change with each school semester so this position is ideal for someone already in school, preferably someone in Kinesiology or related fields.
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Be able to communicate with clients from booking appointments to complex interactions.
* Community oriented
* Willing to Learn and be flexible
* Multi-task, have excellent time management skills, be a an excellent listener, and to be able to greet and help clients feel comfortable in the clinic
* Must be able to be able to use word, Microsoft office programs to assist in the electronic filing, and be very competent with computers
* Enjoys being and working with people
* Committed to providing excellent level of service.
* Working in a team environment and being able to take initiative to fulfill your duties & responsibilities
The ideal candidate will also have learning opportunities about the health care industry first hand by working with some of the top Physiotherapists and health care providers in Vancouver.
Thank you for applying but only those considered will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time / Part time
(please see above)
How to apply
email cover letter and cv to above contact
Posting expiration date10/01/2017