ADVANCE CONCUSSION is growing! We are looking for a motivated enthusiastic innovative self directed Kinesiologist to join our team.
ADVANCE CONCUSSION is a new clinic designed to provide excellent treatment to individuals who have suffered a mild traumatic brain injury. Working closely with the Neuropsychologist, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist and Exertion Therapist the Kinesiologist will be an integral team member.
The Kinesiologist will be involved in the assessment and treatment of individuals with post concussive syndrome (mild traumatic brain injury). Treatments will include exertion training and return to play planning and recommendations, reaction time training using the D2 Dynavision System, fitness assessments and baseline testing.
– Bachelor’s degree in Human Kinetics or Kinesiology
– BCAK Registered
– Liability insurance
– Experience working with clients with neurological conditions
– Demonstrate leadership qualities
– Desire to work in a team environment
– Passion to improve the quality of life of individuals living with traumatic brain injury
This is a Part-time position that will grow into full time for the right individual. Hours of work will be 1-7 Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com