Little Kickers Lead Coach
Volunteer or Employment?
Little Kickers Vancouver Southwest
Employer email address
Number of positions available
Job/volunteer posting URL
We are looking for dynamic, hard-working and fun-loving coaches for our part time roles in Vancouver or Richmond. Hours vary from weekend evenings to weekend mornings and afternoons. Our coaches must be imaginative as we teach kids 18 months to 7 years old basic soccer skills while we are always pretending to be silly pirates, animals, astronauts, you name it!
Position starts immediately!
Qualities to be successful:
REALLY outgoing, confident personality with a strong presence
– Quick thinker, 100% reliable and a good team player
– Understand how to engage young children
– Previous coaching/childcare experience (including parenting) an advantage
– Ability to find your inner child to be playful and fun!
– Have excellent verbal communication skills
– Be physically fit for this role – coaching children through soccer training drills
– The role is part time – varying from weekday afternoon to weekend hours.
– We run year-round and are growing so there is an opportunity to grow with us
– Written character references and a valid Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening will be required
– We are looking for coaches to stay with us year round and for a minimum of 3 months
– The role is part time – varying from weekday afternoon to weekend hours. 3-6 hours per week to start.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to Vaughn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting expiration date12/31/2019