Medical/Clinic Office Assistant
Volunteer or Employment?
Dr. J. S. Sandhu
Employer email address
Number of positions available
OrganizationSolaj Laser & Wellness Clinic
Job/volunteer posting URL
Immediate Part-time Opportunity for a UBC Kinesiology Student
Solaj Laser & Wellness Clinic looking to train and employ a Kinesiology Medical Office Assistant with a deep desire to learn and contribute positively to the health of others.
Solaj is an established laser and wellness clinic located in the prestigious Alder Crossing in South Surrey/White Rock. Our clinic features; 2-Doctors of Chiropractic; 1 UBC Kinesiology Coop Laser Therapist; 1 Clinic Director, 2-adjusting rooms, and dedicated laser therapy areas. The clinic also offers prescription orthotics.
Solaj has an opportunity for a Kinesiology Student to join our group on a part time basis.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Front Desk Administration (Scheduling, invoicing, answering phones, greeting clients)
• Collaborate within an interdisciplinary team context
• Assist with biomechanical, fitness, and functional assessments
• Opportunity to train as laser therapist.
• Be available for 10-20 hours per week
• Compensation $12-14/hour based on experience and qualifications.
Our practice group is successful given our evidenced based methods, collegial process, enjoyable atmosphere, and our focus on providing high quality patient/client care.
10-20 hours per week
How to apply
We invite you to visit our website at www.solaj.ca. If you are interested in exploring this opportunity please email your cover letter and resume to:
Director of Recruitment DrSandhu@solaj.ca
Posting expiration date03/01/2018