The UBC School of Kinesiology is proud to introduce our newly refreshed and reorganized website. We’ve worked to simplify and streamline our content, making it easier for visitors to get the information they need.
As you explore the new website you will notice a few changes:
- We’ve simplified the top-navigation, organizing information by user group. Are you a prospective student? A current student? A community member? We’ve organized content specifically to suit your needs.
- We’ve introduced Research Clusters to showcase our Faculty and the important work they do. Click on the Research tab to dive in to our research areas. Interested in volunteering or participating in research projects? We’ve also introduced a Research Subject Recruitment page in the Research Section.
- We’ve created consistency across our Faculty profiles, and introduced clickable Research Interests that draw cross-cluster connections with other Kinesiology Faculty members, making it easier for prospective students to find Faculty interested in certain areas.
- We’ve upgraded our jobs section, centralizing all job postings and listing them in a clear and accessible way.
- In an effort to increase exposure for our Kinnmunity, we’ve also introduced new ways for you to share your story with us! We’ve introduced both an alumni and current student story submission form. Share your story with us!