Looking to get involved, stay involved, or reach out to community partners and the UBC School of Kinesiology? Need helpful resources? Not sure where to start? We’re here to help!
There are many ways to go about navigating your relationship with the UBC School of Kinesiology as a community partner. These partnerships can range in their level and types of commitment. The School has had a long-standing history of working with community organizations through student volunteer experiences, individual faculty members, course offerings, co-op placements, and a number of research projects, which engage with communities here on campus, across the Lower Mainland, nationally, and internationally.
For Current Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD Students
- Are you currently enrolled in the UBC School of Kinesiology and interested in getting involved in the community?
- Are you interested in how you can find volunteer or co-op work experience in the community?
- Are you an undergraduate, graduate or PhD student involved in community-oriented research and wishing to showcase your work?
For Community Members, Community Partners, and Alumni
- Are you a community organization looking to begin, maintain, or renew a community engagement with the UBC School of Kinesiology?
- Are you an alumni of the UBC School of Kinesiology looking to get back through mentorship?
- Are you a community organization interested in what organizations we are involved with?
For Faculty Members
- Are you looking to find out what community organizations the School has ongoing relationships with?
- Are you involved in community-oriented research and wish to showcase your work?
- Are you looking for community speakers for your class or seminar?
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you shortly.