The Kinesiology Mentorship Program supports undergraduate students become career ready graduates by connecting with UBC Kinesiology alumnus to share experiences, develop professional skills and expand their network.
To enhance career learning and professional skills by pairing undergraduate students with Kinesiology alumnus to exchange ideas, share experiences, explore and define career paths, and expand their professional networks.
- Connect undergraduate students with alumni to explore different career possibilities and experiences
- Enhance the self-awareness of students through engaging in goal setting and reflective practices
- Foster a culture of mentorship between students and alumni that values service and community engagement
- Support students in developing professional and transferable skills
- Provide meaningful opportunities for UBC Kinesiology alumnus to remain connected with the School