Letter of Permission Request Form

A Letter of Permission (LOP) at UBC is a document that allows undergraduate students to take courses at another accredited institution and transfer those credits back to their degree. BKIN students who wish to take courses at another institution must apply for an LOP in advance and receive approval from KIN Advising. The LOP process ensures that the courses taken at another institution meet UBC’s academic standards and that the credits earned will be recognized by the School of Kinesiology.

It’s important to note that not all courses or institutions are eligible for an LOP, and there may be limitations on the number of credits that can be transferred. Students should consult with KIN Advising before submitting the form below to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria and understand the requirements and limitations of the program.

Submit a Letter of Permission Request Form